Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rickshaw

Oh, wow! We had a great game night last week, and I've been bursting to share it with you, but I have been waiting to load the pictures. This was our second game night, and I planned ahead, asking many people to help. On Thursday, I was nervous that we might have more helpers than kids, and I wasn't quite sure what I would do to keep them all busy. Then on friday I had set up this simulation game for the youth group in the sanctuary. It turned out that we didn't have enough youth to play the game(thank goodness I had a back up plan), but everything was already prepared. Then Tomáš, in the photo on my back, came to me and was all excited because he thought the game was set up for the game night. So I said,"...um..yeah, yeah, that's a great idea! Let's do it!" So we started with board games and ended with a very active game where some people were travelers and others were the transporation in a large city in India. It was perfect and couldn't have been done at any other time. We needed lots of people, lots of helpers, and lots of energy, and we had all of that. The game is described under the pictures, so I'll let you read about the details there, but it's just another one of those "little birdie" inspirations where I feel like someone is helping me with my planning.
My photos (policka)

No comments: