Wednesday, September 27, 2006

105!

Would you believe it? We have around 100 students(including youth and adults) signed up for the English Classes! 100! and more are turning in their applications every day. Officially, 32 6th and 7th graders have signed up, so we are offering two class times for them. If you would like to see our Czech/English Informational site go to
http://anglictinapolicka.blogspot.com/
Tomorrow will be the start of it all with the first of our two English Parties (Thursday and Friday) to kick off this session of English Classes. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support! I’ve been adding some more names to the Prayer Wall, and it reminds me that I’m not here doing this alone. It also reminds me why I'm here, to build relationships and have a good time with the people in this loving community.

No comments: